A question on the Legacy Maps about lag

Found a bug? Can't start a certain map? Report it here (This section is for the maps that are NOT on the unity engine)

A question on the Legacy Maps about lag

Postby Trenderman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 pm

How much GB do you need for atleast five of them to not lag? (not sure if it depends on the GB or graphics cards, but I tried Sanatorium, Hospice, and Prison before with the same card and it went fine)
Trenderman

Re: A question on the Legacy Maps about lag

Postby Kronyklos » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:43 am

Not sure if I'm stupid... but what is GB again?
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Postby LadyPakenham » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:11 pm

"Gigabytes". Not everyone understands geek lingo. ;)
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby Kronyklos » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 am

Wow. I guess I'm the biggest idiot alive! Not to worry, I am a geek and I should have understood that. I guess I was just tired because of school.
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Postby Trenderman » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:27 pm

I don't think it depends on GB anymore, but can anyone that has atleast sanatorium, hospice, and prison going fast, tell the the specs you'd need for said maps to work?
I haven't done anything to my computer to make them go slower, I have more space on it right now than I did when I used to play them, and I've never tampered with my graphics cards or anything. :I
Trenderman

Postby Kronyklos » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 am

I think it might be that because Sanatorium and Hospice are quite simple maps and they isn't really much detail. Like, for 7th Street and Carnival there is a LOT of detail so that's why it might lag.
Kronyklos

Return to Bug Reports - Old Maps