Anything that does not fall under any other category.

Postby Anateus » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Alright, It's already been a month since the start of 2014 and I would like to create a post of what recently happened to me.

My final senior year of high school just started on the 4th and I've been doing pretty well actually.

I treated my PC to a new GeForce 630 Gcard and plugged in another monitor. So now my Blender rendering can go more smoothly.

I joined F!rst. A social app on Android and iOS. (it's for gamers. check it out)

Bought a crapton of music and games. All of which I have fallen in love with. (To The Moon FTW)

That's 'bout everything really. How about you? How has 2014 treated you recently?

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
Anateus

Re: 2014

Postby Kronyklos » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 am

Well, until tomorrow I have been on holidays the whole year. Nothing really has happened. Unless you count finding 100 spiders on the roof of my house this morning...
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Postby RobbieLizzie » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:37 pm

The start of 2014 was great, as I had the opportunity to visit my fiancee in Hong Kong for two weeks, which was really enjoyable. I have also recently passed 100 videos uploaded on my channel, and considering I have only had it for a few months, I am happy with that. Also settling into a new job, so its been a great year so far
I'm on Youtube, please consider subscribing to me
http://www.youtube.com/LizandRobbie
RobbieLizzie

Postby Sleric9 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:12 pm

I started a Wrecking Ball remix and it crashed and burned, besides that nothing that amazing.
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
Sleric9

Postby LadyPakenham » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Kronyklos wrote:Well, until tomorrow I have been on holidays the whole year. Nothing really has happened. Unless you count finding 100 spiders on the roof of my house this morning...

*terrified silence*

Um...well, I'm in my last semester of high school; I'm going to graduate sometime in May or June. I'm on a planning committee for a concert my choir is doing in April. I'm joining more fandoms, catching up on Supernatural and Breaking Bad and planning to add Dr. Who and Sherlock to the list. I was warned that all these shows might ruin my life but Trosephim and Tom Hiddleston have already ruined it, so why stop there?
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby Kronyklos » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:29 am

LadyPakenham wrote:
Kronyklos wrote:Well, until tomorrow I have been on holidays the whole year. Nothing really has happened. Unless you count finding 100 spiders on the roof of my house this morning...

*terrified silence*

Yeah, it was pretty freaky, but we quickly sprayed them down.
But, you know what the worst thing was? We didn't notice them for the whole night. Which means they could have gone into our bedrooms. Just thinking about it freaks me out. :shock:
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

Postby Anateus » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:46 am

I don't get the internet's phobia of spiders. I personally love them crawling all over the place. Aaaand, I live in the tropics, which is spider heaven...

Sleric9 wrote:I started a Wrecking Ball remix and it crashed and burned, besides that nothing that amazing.

I want that.. For reasons..

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Anateus

Postby Sleric9 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Anateus wrote:I don't get the internet's phobia of spiders. I personally love them crawling all over the place. Aaaand, I live in the tropics, which is spider heaven...

Sleric9 wrote:I started a Wrecking Ball remix and it crashed and burned, besides that nothing that amazing.

I want that.. For reasons..

I can dropbox it to you or something if you want, it wasn't turning out how I wanted it so I decided not to publish it x3
Sleric9

Postby Anateus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:24 am

Give it to me. I want it in my earholes.

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Anateus

Postby Sleric9 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 am

Sleric9

Next

Return to Anything