Removal of TV & Movies section. Reloaded.

Anything that does not fall under any other category.

Should TV & Movies be removed?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Removal of TV & Movies section. Reloaded.

Postby Anateus » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:09 am

Also, OHMYGODWHYISTHEREINFINITELOKISITDOESN'TMAKEANYSENSEWHYWOULDYOUDOTHAT!?!?!?

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
Anateus

Postby LadyPakenham » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 am

Sleric9 wrote:Y'know, I never actually looked at it from LP's perspective before. I mean, it is the spam garbage bin basically, since no one else is using it. Not to mention that if the programmers of said bots are smart in any way, they'll just program them to start posting threads in other parts of the forum, which I noticed have been basically spam free for the last couple of months.

I still think it's useless to HAVE that section now, but at the same time it keeps spam threads away from where we're most active. So if we can't remove it, it wouldn't be TOO big of a deal.

Anateus wrote:Since the now defunct T&M acts as a filter for spam and keeps it out of the more active areas of the forum, It's probably better to keep it as it is as a makeshift "spam filter." And since LP has mentioned that she probably has no way to lobotomize sections of the forum anyway. (hehe, lobotomize)

Coupled with the fact that there is no real need to remove this section of the forum, and that LP said that she's fine with dealing with the spam that comes up. I say we let it stay, just for it's "functionality."

My assistant would be more than happy to remove spambots for you.

If anyone else has any questions or concerns about this, go right ahead and post 'em. Otherwise, let's just say that the section is staying so that I don't have to figure out how to remove it. :D

Anateus wrote:Also, OHMYGODWHYISTHEREINFINITELOKISITDOESN'TMAKEANYSENSEWHYWOULDYOUDOTHAT!?!?!?

WAIT A MINUTE

HOLY CRAP I JUST PREVIEWED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE ARE A HELLUVA LOT OF LOKIS ON THIS HERE PAGE

NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT IT'S KIND OF SCARY

lokiavengers.gif
lokiavengers.gif (977.1 KiB) Viewed 3751 times

WAIT

WAIT WHAT

YOU'RE NOT EVEN MAKING ANY SENSE

CRAP I'M SIGNING OFF WHILE I STILL CAN

THIS GOT REALLY OFF-TOPIC I'M SORRY

I'M SO SORRY
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby ScaredSmiley » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 am

SO MANI LOKIS I CANT HANDLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Rest in peace best forum ever.

my soundcloud if someone still cares x'D
ScaredSmiley

Postby LadyPakenham » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Such Loki
Attachments
loke.jpg
loke.jpg (71.28 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
For more Lokis, Bendytoots Crankydimples and Alex Krillie fanart, please visit my tumblr: http://arbelathewhitehat.tumblr.com/
LadyPakenham

Postby Kronyklos » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:37 pm

LadyPakenham wrote:Such Loki

Quality Doge.
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
Kronyklos

The adventitious and the gameplay are alloyed calm

Postby Fifacoinsdiy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:18 am

Staten's acknowledgment echoed Zeschuk's, in that he said the aggregation from the alpha gave themselves arch allowance by acute out a extensive ambit for the Halo cosmos that would acquiesce the authorization to grow. Schafer afresh discussed how abundant adventitious is dictated by gameplay, and carnality versa. For Barbarous Legend, he said, the bold involves a biker, so there acutely bald to be some affectionate of actionCheap FIFA 16 Coins. The adventitious and the game play are alloyed calm as a bold is accepting developed, he said, and both about change to lath the other.

The next catechism was directed aback at Dyack and circuitous the assorted characters that were abstruse into Silicon Knights' Eternal Darkness Buy FIFA 16 Coins. According to Dyack, crafting that adventitious was arduous on assorted fronts, not the atomic of which was affairs Nintendo on the GameCube exclusive. "To say to Nintendo, we wish to do a bold with assorted characters, and afresh say we're traveling to annihilate a lot of of them, was not easy," he said.
Fifacoinsdiy

Postby fifa15coins » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:35 am

Plenty of many people only Cheap NBA 2k16 MT direct their focus on the offensive aspect of your game not having realizing that defense is as very important as offense during practice.Defense is what stands in between you win a basketball game. Offense gets every one of the praise and interest, but lacking a reliable defense, but a group that can not defend effectively won't win any video games.

Practice hitting your no cost throw shot.Practice a lot together with the following strategy. Begin out by holding the basketball right in front of one's face. Hold your eyes around the aim and visualize the basketball going in to the purpose. Shoot the ball the NBA 2k16 MT Points way you noticed with your mind's eye.
fifa15coins

Previous

Return to Anything