Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Forum Games; A Great Way to Procrastinate!

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Sleric9 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:36 pm

"Screw Amnesia, time for some TF2!"

THE END.

(lol no that'd be douchey)

However, your computer crashes. Upon rebooting it you decide to check your amnesia. And you forgot to save you game so far! You are back at the very beginning. Good luck.

Anateus wrote:You wake up in a strange room, you notice a cupboard and a desk.

What do you choose to do ?

*Open cupboard
*Check Desk
*Leave room
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
User avatar
Sleric9
Registered User
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Pikapikaaa » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 am

You realise you're playing an update so everything's changed too!


+Open cupboard
+Check desk
+Leave room
+Check Inventory
Pikapikaaa
Registered User
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Sleric9 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 am

You check your inventory and find a chemistry pot filled with a mystery liquid and a pot of acid.

-Pour acid into mystery liquid
-Smash the pots together
-Keep walking
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
User avatar
Sleric9
Registered User
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Anateus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:42 am

Pour the acid into the mystery liquid. It mixes and creates Acid(the drug).

+You trip on "Acid"
+You Keep the acid
Image

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
User avatar
Anateus
Registered User
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:02 pm
Location: In SCP-173's Containment Room

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby ScaredSmiley » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:23 am

You decide to trip on acid. You notice a purple giraffe twerking. What do you do?

- You twerk harder
- You fly away on a blue sandwich
- You ask the nice walrus in the suit what is going on
- You curl up and cry
Rest in peace best forum ever.

my soundcloud if someone still cares x'D
User avatar
ScaredSmiley
Registered User
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Zhe Neztherlends

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Sleric9 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:13 pm

You twerk harder to prove how well you can twerk. However, the giraffe sees this as a challenge. All of a sudden the giraffe begins to twerk at a pace that makes his butt seem like a blur to the human eye.

But you are not swayed. You begin to twerk faster and faster and faster until something amazing happens. Your feet leave the ground and you go through the ceiling. You are twerking fast enough that you can now fly.

You keep going until you hit space. Great. You see 4 planets around you.

-Fly back to earth
-Fly into the sun
-Fly into the giant pink spinning cube
-Fly into a planet that looks exactly like Rihanna's head
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
User avatar
Sleric9
Registered User
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Kronyklos » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:02 am

You fly into the giant pink spinning cube because you are smart. You break your neck and this magical doctor appears. What do you say to him?
*I don't need help
*HELP ME
*I like trains
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
User avatar
Kronyklos
Registered User
 
Posts: 1357
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 am
Location: STRAYA

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby ScaredSmiley » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:56 pm

I like trains. THEN A MAGICAL TRAIN APPEARS! What do you do?

- Aboard the train
- Eat the train
- Ignore the train
Rest in peace best forum ever.

my soundcloud if someone still cares x'D
User avatar
ScaredSmiley
Registered User
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Zhe Neztherlends

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Anateus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:25 am

You eat the train because that's the right thing to do. But unfortunately, you realise that the train is really made up of tiny shards of glass which cuts you up and you start to bleed.

You...

+continue eating
+stop eating and ride the train
+seek medical help (bad idea)
Image

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
User avatar
Anateus
Registered User
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:02 pm
Location: In SCP-173's Containment Room

Re: Amnesia- A Forum Adventure

Postby Kronyklos » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 am

You stop eating and ride the train.
The train goes for a while and then stops. What do you do?


*hit the train
*eat the train (again)
If someone's actually reading this, then you're on the extinct forum known as Slenderman's Shadow! Enjoy your 10-minute long stay! Or don't, if you're a bot.
User avatar
Kronyklos
Registered User
 
Posts: 1357
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 am
Location: STRAYA

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron