[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/linweb31/s/slendermansshadow.com-1075113441/user/htdocs/menu.php on line 4: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent
Slender Man's Shadow

Question Game

Forum Games; A Great Way to Procrastinate!

Question Game

Postby Johnnieboy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm

I start with a question, someone replies with an answer and a new question. the next person answers the newest question, so on and so forth.

What makes you think of Christmas?
Inquires:
Portfolio Available upon Request
Lover of Giroro, Alphonse, Mr Polar Bear & Totoro
Johnnieboy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Question Game

Postby robbing » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 pm

The colours Red and Green...

Minty Candy

White themes

Snow

Gifts with a bow

Family

Love

What do you want for Christmas?

robbing

Postby Sanmuri » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't really want anything...

Have you had sad Christmas?
Sanmuri

Postby Anateus » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:01 am

No I haven't.....Yet

How was your halloween?

Thy next foe is...
In the seaside cave...
It moves slowly...
Raise thy courage to defeat it.
Anateus

Postby robbing » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Fun...I dressed up in all black, completely covered and scared the living snot out of people when they came by me. I still have candy from it too xD.

What was your first video game?

robbing

Postby Johnnieboy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Inquires:
Johnnieboy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Sleric9 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:12 am

But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
Sleric9

Postby Sanmuri » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 pm

1. I want to hug my teacher. I have crush on him. He is cutecutecutecutecute n_n
2. I want to hug my friend... He helped me through the most difficult times of my life.
3. I want to play Kingdom Hearts with my best friend. Yeah xD (he lives far away)

When did you lose your believes to Santa Claus, if you had any?
(I apologize my bad English.)
Sanmuri

Postby Johnnieboy » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Inquires:
Johnnieboy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Sleric9 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:44 am

My ideal date is a long walk on the beach, only I'm the only one that knows we're walking together.

If you could go back in time, and only do it one, where would you go to?
But first, let me take an arrow to the knee
Sleric9

Next

Return to Forum Games